Tuesday 29 August 2017

Sephora Collection Blush To Go Blush Stick Review - 09 Miss Gorgeous

Hello again friends!!

Today I'm showing you all swatches and my thoughts on a new blush stick I bought from Sephora.







I have the shade 09 Miss Gorgeous, which is a nice Reddish Pink.

This blush is a cream to powder. As I blend it, I can feel it turning powdery. It's a cool feeling!

This is a more sheer cream blush. So I'd highly recommend this to blush beginners!! I have to do two and a half layers of this, to get my desired flush.

I use a MAC 159, a duo fiber blush brush and I'll lightly stipple this onto my cheek bones.

It doesn't move my foundation when i use a brush. But when I blend with my fingers it DOES move my foundation.

Lasting power is usual of the cream blush for me. Around 5 hours, when set.

Overall: 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment