Monday 14 August 2017

My Night Time Skin Care Routine - The Ordinary, The Face Shop, Clinique.

Helllllo!!!

Today I'm going to be showing you all the second part of my skincare routine!! The nightime!

For me, with my sensitive acne prone skin. I have to remove my makeup VERY thoroughly, but gently.

This is what I use!


I start by massaging Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser on my DRY made up face! It removes about 80% of my makeup. Which I think is pretty darn good considering how much makeup I wear!


After I remove my makeup, I'll thoroughly cleanse my skin by using a combo of a clay cleanser, and a foaming cleanser mixed together. These are my favourite cleansers of all time!


Next, to add hydration to my skin, and to sooth, I'll lightly rub a pea sized amount of Marcelle Ultra Gentle Cleansing Gel Creamy Lotion all over my face and neck. Then I slowly add water and rinse it off!


Next I pat dry my skin with a clean hand towel, then I'll apply a pea sized amount of The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% . It tingles a bit at first. But it doesn't burn or make my sensitive skin feel raw!


After the Vitamin C serum has sunk into my skin, I'll apply one pump of my Prescription Topical Anti-Acne Treatment Gel all over my face!! This Tactupump Forte gel is the ONLY thing that helped my cystic acne!


Next, I'll pump three pumps of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + into my clean hands, and spread that all over my face to hydrate!!!



For my eye cream, I'm still using Clinique Repearwear. It's hydrating, and doesn't ever burn my under eyes, everything I need!


Lastly, I'll seal everything in, by patting The Ordinary's Cold Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil all over my face and neck, to hydrate, and tone my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment