Wednesday 23 August 2017

My BITE Beauty Collection - Lip and Face Swatch Photos

Hello all!!! Today I'm Showing you all swatches of my BITE Beauty Collection!!!

For reference, I am Light Medium in Skintone (MAC NC23) With prominent Warm/Yellow undertones! I have grey/mauvey lips naturally.

And yes, these are my natural lips! I have zero fillers in my lips. I am just a multiracial gal who lucked out and got her father's giant lips LOL!

I hope you all enjoy this!!!





BITE Amuse Bouche Liquid Lip in Chutney




BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquid Lip in Candied



BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquid Lip in Supreme




BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Mulberry




BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Pepper




BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Radish



BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Gazpacho



BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Beetroot




BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Jam



BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche in Liquorice


Which one(s) here are your favorites? Or What is YOUR favorite BITE lipstick?

1 comment:

  1. I have since picked up QUITE a few more BITE lipsticks! I'm in the middle of taking photos and writing for an updated post! :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete