Sunday 6 August 2017

Morning Skin Care Routine - The Ordinary, Juice Beauty, Clinique

Hey all!!! How are you today? 

I wanted to show y'all my new and updated skincare routine, but i'm breaking it up into two posts, one for morning and one for evening! And this one is for the morning routine!


My morning skin care is very simple! 

I'll quickly sweep over my skin with The Ordinary 7% Glycolic Acid Toner. It removes the built up oil from sleeping, last nights skincare, and dead skin! 

After my skin dries from the toner, I'll apply roughly 3 drops of The Ordinary's Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%. Which is a Vitamin C serum! I'll rub my palms together, then press the serum all over my face, neck and chest! 

I make sure to fully let the serum dry, as while it's drying down it's slightly tacky. But once fully dry it's not tacky at all!! 

I'll pump out two and a half pumps of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. and pat that all over my face. Focusing it on my jaw line and cheeks, where my skin is driest from my acne medication. I love this lotion!! It softens my skin, and keeps it plump and hydrated, and does not break out my acne prone skin at all. 

After my moisturizer has sunk into my skin, I'll squeeze out a quarter sized amount of Juice Beauty Sport SPF30 sunblock!! It's a mineral sunscreen, so it's thick. But it's slightly tinted, and if you rub it in well, it dries down very well. After that first dollop of sunblock has sunken in, i'll go back in with another quarter sized amount. Focusing this second amount on my jaw and cheeks where most of my acne is. 

And that's it!! Next i'd go onto my makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment