Friday 25 August 2017

Make Up For Ever Star Lit Powder Review and Swatches - 04 Frozen Green

Hello!!! Good morning!!

Today I'm showing you all one of my new favorite highlights!

Make Up For Ever Star Lit Powder in Frozen Green. It's a stunning iridescent green/white duochrome.

This is a loose powder that can be used on the Eyes, and Cheeks! I only own this one (but spoiler I will be buying more!!) but the lovely Christine @ Temptalia pointed out, they all seem to come with differing amounts. My jar of Frozen Green comes with 0.7 Grams. Which, for $25. I'm not very happy!



Here is the first look I did, using this powder on my eyes. Here I mixed it with a deeper/darker green shadow. Frozen Green lightened the other shadow, and made it more mossy/light and shimmery!



Here is a second look I did with Frozen green. Here I used a bunch of warm browns in the crease (warm browns and greens are my FAVORITE combo!) and lightly patted frozen green all over the inner parts of my mobile lids. Here you can see, it's sheer-er on it's own, and lighter.


Here, even though it's hard to see. I'm using it as a cheek highlight! It looks very pretty, iridescent, and shiny on my cheek bones!


Overall: 7/10
Pros: Light fall out, doesn't explode out of the container, easy to apply/blend
Cons: Little product for the price, Even if it's light there is fall out. 
Price: $25 

No comments:

Post a Comment