Thursday 31 August 2017

August Monthly Favorites

Hello all!! I can not believe that August is almost over!!! This summer has flown by. The month of September is going to be SUPER busy for me. SIGH!

Here's some products I'v been loving this month!




Sephora Collection Clay Masks - I have the Pink Clay, and Purple clay masks. The purple is for hydrating, and the Pink is for evening the skin. I haven't noticed any difference in the even-ness of my skin. But these really moisturize my skin and make it feel soft and smooth!!

Sephora Collection Honey Lip Scrub - I love this!! I'v been using a LUSH lipscrub, and finished it. And decided to try this. and it's amazing. Its non messy, it's balmy, and really smooths my lips!

Sephora Collection Lashcraft Big Volume Mascara - I have stubby. shitty lashes. In the photos y'all see of my eyes, I USUALLY have 5 coats of mascara on in them. With this mascara I can get away with three coats of mascara! Yay!

Clinique Black Honey Pop Blush - This is the best neutral/everyday blush i'v ever found!! It's a nice plummy colour, that blends out so eaily!

First Aid Beauty Vanilla Lemon Ultra Repair Cream - I FINALLY tried this cream last month, and it's changed my life!! It apply one to two layers at night after all of my treatments and it locks everything in and really moisturizes my skin!!! I wake up to soft, smooth skin with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment