Sunday 23 July 2017

Why Must Everything Run Out At The Same Time? - $$$$$ Haul

Hey all!!! Iv been waiting to do this post, until I got all of my orders in!!!

I ran out of a BUNCH of stuff at the same time, and I needed some things for flights I'm taking. So I figured a Sephora Haul was in order!!



THIS, is my entire haul. (Can you feel my embarrassment through the screen?)



First off, I got the UD Basquiat Gold Griot, and Blush Palette on sale for $22 each! I love the blush palette, and am EXTREMELY happy with it!! I'v used at least one shade from it every day since getting it!

The neutral shadow palette is okay. It's definitely not a all in one palette for me, thats for sure!! But I want to push my comfort zone!


The most expensive thing in the haul, I FINALLY bit the bullet, and bought a 90ml bottle of my all time favourite perfume. SIGH. It's Versace Bright Crystal. It's bright, cheerful, and happy! It smells like citrus and florals on me!


Next, here is all of the Clinique stuff I bought!! I got a back up of my Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 125ml bottle, Because I usually use this day and night, and my current 125ml bottle is halfway done.

I got two Moisture Surge sets as well. One came with their Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, Moisture Surge Face Spray, and a Chubby stick that I gave to my mother!

The other set came with, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer, their Moisture Surge Hydrating Mask, And the same Chubby Stick from the first kit!

I'm flying three times this year. (Up to Northern Canada, Across the country to British Columbia, and Down to New York City!) so I picked up these hydrating minis for the plane!


These are the primers I got. I had run out of all face primers, and I usually cocktail and use two at a time. So I got a sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Cover FX Blurring Primer, Cover FX Iluuminating Primer, Cover FX Mattifying Primer, MUFE Redness Correcting Primer, and lastly, MUFE Smoothing Primer!

I like to use the Redness one, or the Illuminating one all over my face, as neither have silicones. And then go in and tap a mattifying, or blurring primer on my nose and inner cheeks!


I got two 1oz Setting sprays from Cover FX. one is the Illuminating one, and the other is the Mattifying one! So far, I'm really digging these!


As an Oily girl. I love loose powder! I go through loose powder the MOST.

So I picked up a 30g tub of Laura Mercier Loose Translucent powder, and a mini 9g tub of the same powder.

I also got a 4g tub of Cover FX's Matte Setting Powder.

I also finally finished my Tarte Shape Tape. And since it's extremely difficult to get it here in Canada. I bought the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard. (Spoiler - I LOVE IT)


For lips, I got two BITE beauty sets. One has a mini lipstick in Gazpacho - a cool red, One has a mini lipstick in Pepper - a brown pink, and then there's two lip pencils in 078 - a cool red, and 016 - a brown plum/pink.

I also got a mini Givenchy lipstick in 23 - A bright creamy fuchsia!


Lastly, I got two mini tubes of my FAVOURITE facial moisturizer, aka Josie Maran Whipped Argan Face Butter.

And a 1oz tube of Boscia Luminizing Black peel off mask!!!

This is everything I'v boughten this month. What do you think of these items??

No comments:

Post a Comment