Friday 2 June 2017

May Faves !

Hello friends!! Today I'm going to share with you all some of my favourite beauty items from the past month!

May flew by for me, I think it's because I spent so much time traveling!!


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Sweet is a medium warm pink, with lots of golden shimmer/flecks in it! It's smooth to the touch, and is easy to pick up! Love it!


Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows, in general are a fave this month!! I'v been using and using them, almost every day!!


St. Tropez Gradual Tinted Tanner is lovely!! It doesn't stink, it drys really quickly, and is a nice bronze colour!!


Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne is a summer favourite!! It starts off smelling like a fresh cut lemon, hold the pledge. Then as it dries down, it morphs into a sexy masculine scent. Love it!


My first time trying a Origins mask! I love this Original Skin mask. It has rose clay in it, and jojoba beads to exfoliate! This dries in ten minutes, and never makes my dehydrated, oily skin feel tight!


I love to mix oils into my night creams. But this one wasn't giving me the moisture I craved. So I tried pressing it into my skin in the morning immediately after washing my face. And this is lovely!! It sinks in pretty quick. And makes my skin feel soft and smooth!


LUSH's Silky Underwear is a LIFE SAVOIR come summer time!! I pat some of this between my thighs where they touch when I walk. And it stops me from getting chub rub!


Lastly, I got a sample of Becca's Backlight Priming filter. And it's LOVELY! I love the scent, the texture, and the amount of glow that doesn't make my oily skin look greasy!

That's it for my favourites. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment