Friday 26 May 2017

What's In My Convention Bag? - Anime North 2017

Hello friends!! When this post goes live, I'll be in Toronto for 3 days at a convention!

As some of you know, I'm a cosplayer who goes around to different conventions in my area! I dress up as my favourite video game characters!!

This is my 5th year. And I'm taking a laid back approach. And I'm only doing two cosplays for the 3 days!

I thought it would be fun to show y'all my favourite products for conventions. I'll be out in the sun and the heat from 8am to 11pm. SO I NEED my makeup to be SOLID!



This is the toiletries I'm bringing:

Makeup Removing wipes - Good for morning cleansing, removing makeup, removing body odor and sweat!
Tampons - I'm rooming with a few people who get periods, so you gotta be prepared!
Hair brush
Two SPF50 Sunblock lotions - one is a wet skin one, that gets stronger when you sweat or get wet. and since I'll be sweating I'm wearing this for sure!
Moisturizing Cream face mask
Night time face lotion
Foaming face wash
Hand cream
Brush cleansing cloths - to make sure my brushes are clean between days
Tweezers
Body Wash
Extra hair ties
Nail Clippers
Squeezy tube lip balm
Morning face lotion
Dry Shampoo
Hair Spray
Deodorant


This is what I'm bringing in a small zippered pouch, to go in my brothers back pack:

Extra Deodorant - again, I'm a sweaty stinky person!!
Back up Lash glue - I'm wearing falsies and I feel more safe with this!!
Mini Powder brush
Mini Tube of SPF for my neck/hands/body
Spray SPF for my face
Touch up Concealer - JUST IN CASE my foundation does get patchy after 12+ hours, I can top it up!
Mattifying powder
Blotting sponge
LUSH Silky Underwear powder - I'm wearing a skirt, and I get bad chub rub! So hopefully this will help!
Two back up Phone chargers
Tampon - just in case another person at the con needs it!!

Not pictured:
Bandaids, Tylonal, Glasses cleaner, Wall plug in, for when the phone chargers are dead!


For Base makeup, I'm bringing:


Hard Candy Smoothing primer
MUFE Mattifying primer
MUFE Conceal/Correct palette
L'oreal Infallible total cover foundation
ABH Stick foundation
NYX Dark circle corrector
Tarte Shape Tape
MAC Set powder


For Cheeks I'm bringing:


Tarte 12 hour blush in Paaarty
ELF Blush in Twinkle Pink
Colourpop Highlighter in Flexitarian

For brows i'm bringing:

Annabelle brow to go powder
ELF Eye brow pencil
Essence make me brow gel


For eyes I'm bringing:

Mascara
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ELF Matte eye shadow palette
Two MUFE artist shadows - a glittery light yellowy white for the lids/inner corners, and a glittery brown for the lower lashline.
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer - supposed to be with the cheek products picture. But I forgot!


For Lips I'm bringing:

Since I'm doing two different cosplays/characters, I need two different lip looks. So I'm bringing

Colourpop London Fod Satin lip - Lasts through meals, and isn't super super drying.
Colourpop Bossy Lip pencil
NYX Lip primer
ELF Lip Exfoliator
Blistex SPF30 lip balm - For under both lip looks.
Jack Black SPF25 lip balm + FRESH Sugar Nude tinted lip balm -  I dont like the way the Fresh lip balm looks on it's own, so I'm going to mix it with the jack black lip balm to sheer it out, and make it more natural looking!


What I'll be wearing:




These are the two characters I'll be dressed up as,
Mitsuru Kirijo From Persona 3
and
Penelo From Final Fantasy 12!

I'll make sure to share photos of my time at the con, on either snapchat or intagram!
-Snapchat - goddamnitshanny
-Instagram - Goddamnitshannon

No comments:

Post a Comment