Tuesday 23 May 2017

Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals Review

Hey all!! Long time no post, am I right?

I'v been SWAMPED with work, and my best friend who lives in the next province, came to stay at my place for a work week. etc. Excuses excuses!

Lets jump into today's review/chat!

First off, I'm sorry I don't have any pretty brand new shots of this highlight. I bought it last month, while in America. And I DOVE into using this the morning after buying it!





This highlight, is a Peachy, Golden highlight. It's super easy to pick up on my highlighting brush, but not TOO much comes off on the brush. It's soft and silky. It almost feels like a baked powder!




I love love how versatile this product is! If I pack it on, it's a pretty blush. If I do a sheer layer, it's a beautiful peachy highlight. I can see this working for a few skintones! Not just fair/light. Remind me to apply this to my dark skinned friend and get back to yall on the results!!

This lasts a good 9 to 10 hours on my oily skin. With minimal fading.

It does accentuate my pores if I put too much on the apples of my cheeks. I will say that!!

Overall: 8/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment