Wednesday 3 May 2017

Empties pt.2

Hello all!!

Today we're going to take a quick look at my garbage! aka it's empties time!




Since the last empties post, I'v finished:

ELF Nourishing Night cream - This wasn't moisturizing enough to be a night cream for me, especially because I used this mostly mid Canadian winter. But it was PERFECT for under my makeup during the day!! I would definitely repurchase!

ELF Mist and Set - I liked this to get rid of a powdery look when I would pack on the powder. I hated how little was in the bottle though!! May Repurchase.

Garnier Overnight Peel - This was my first time trying a chemical exfoliant. And it really did help with my acne scarring, as long as I used it every night, and used SPF every day! I'v moved onto a better chemical exfoliater!

Marcelle Tonifying Lotion - This is my favourite toner!! It's non drying, and non irritating!! And it balanced my skin and removed any excess makeup. Perfect!

Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Mattifying Gel Creme - I loved this lightly hydrating gel in the summer months, as it lightly moisturized, didn't feel heavy or sticky. And sunk right into my skin!

MAC Waterproof Brow Set - This is my holy grail brow gel!! It's pigmented enough that I can just use this to fill in my brows on quick makeup days. It doesn't have extreme hold. But it would hold my long, thick brows in place! I will miss this until I can afford the $21 for it again!

The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick - I received a sample of this pore filling primer. And then purchased the full size!! It's a silicone based stick primer, that I loved to swipe, blend, and go with. But I'v found cheaper primers I like!

Clinique High Impact Mascara - I loved this mascara when it was fresh, it was a thick formula, but not goopy. It gave me amazing lashes that didn't flake, or smear!

Clinique DDML+ - I loved this lotion at night. It was nourishing and hydrating and kept my skin from faking. I would strongly consider buying another tube/bottle

ELF Tone Adjusting Face Primer - I went through a phase where I was obsessed with green primers, and this was apart of that phase. It was a silicone based lightly green tinted primer. I liked it. But it didn't WOW me to death!

That's all my empties for now, I hope you enjoyed looking through my garbage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment