Friday 14 April 2017

What I purchased In America!

Hey all!! I am safely back home in Canada,

I had such an amazing time in The States!! I hadn't been in 10 years, and now that i'm an adult it was a lot more fun, and I think I appreciated it a lot more!

I of course bought quite a bit of stuff, as Canada's dollar is total crap and worth less than American Dollars. And, in my part of Canada, we pay 13% tax.

Also we don't HAVE Ulta in Canada, like at ALL. So It was on the top of my list to go to one!

90% of the things I bought, I can not get in Canada, or can't FIND in Canada!



Here is a overview of everything I purchased! I'll go more in depth down below, but in total I bough:
Sephora Sun Safety Kit
Too Faced PBJ Palette
Tarte Shape Tape
WnW Photo Finish Concealer
WnW Velvet Matte Lip Colour
WnW Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
WnW Eye Shadow Blending brush
WnW Foundation Buffing Brush


I got 5 Samples from sephora, I asked for three and was given two in my bag.
I got: Becca Complete Coverage Foundation in the shade Cashmere, Sephora 10 hour wear foundation in 20 light cream, CoverFX Creme Concealer in Glight, MUFE Smoothing Primer, and Clinique Pep Start Exfoliating Cleanser.

In the Sephora Sun Safety Kit I got Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Medium/Deep, And Murad Invisiblur

I got Tarte Shape Tape in Light Medium Honey as well!!


Also in the sun safety kit was, Shiseido Urban Environment SPF40 sunblock, FRESH Sugar Lip Balm in Nude, Supergoop Setting Mist SPF50, Peter Tomas Roth Max Sheer Sunblock SPF30


I got the WNW Concealer in the shade Light Medium Beige, And the Velvet Matte Lip Colour in the shade Charred Cherry.

Also from the sun safety kit was Dr Brandt Multi-performance stick SPF45, Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF47.




Lastly, I got another Shiseido SPF50 Sunblock, and two Wet n Wild brushes!

Overall, I'm EXTREMELY Happy with everything I got!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon, glad you enjoyed your visit to the place I've been blessed to be born into. I'm curious to hear your opinion on the WnW concealer. The Tarte Shape Tape has quickly become my HG. Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Shari! I had such a great time in the States, but boy does it feel good to be home in my own bed haha!

      I'v used it 4 times since buying it on Monday, and I will have a full review up soon, but it's pretty darn great if you can find it in your shade!! (My one friend says all of the shades are too deep for her, and my other friend says the darkest one is lighter than her skintone.) I like to use it on my acne scarring on my cheeks, and if I stipple it, not buff it, it's a full coverage for me and covers my dark pigmentation up!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Shannon, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the place I've been blessed to have been born in. I'm curious to hear your opinion on the WnW concealer. The Tarte Shape Tape has quickly become my HG.

    ReplyDelete