Monday 10 April 2017

What did I pack with me for a week long trip to America!!

Hello friends!!!! As you read this, I'm already in AMERICA!

I used to travel across the boarder often as a child. Because I live about an hour and a half away from the boarder in Niagara, we used to go to the States and shop all the time.

But then they put the passports in affect. And we stopped!

But my first ever passport showed up in the mail five days ago! So naturally, we planned a last minute trip!! :P

I wanted to bring one duffel bag, and that's it. As there's not a lot of room in the car we took!

For makeup I wanted to challenge my notorious for overpacking self. So I got a very small bag, and I used that for my makeup for the week!



This is the small bag I chose, It's a small leather purse that I took the cross body strap off of. It clips shut!


For base, I'm bringing:

Paula's Choice Oil Controlling "primer" put into a LUSH sample pot.
Deluxe sample of Urban Decays Optical illusion primer
ABH's stick foundation
MUFE conceal and correct palette
NYX's dark circle corrector
Benefit's stay don't stray sample (as a primer for my concealer!)
Hard Candy Glamofluage
Rimmel Clear complexion translucent powder



For cheeks I brought:

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer in Light Bronze (when packed on it turns into a shimmery bronzer, but with one layer it's a highlight on my skin tone!)
Essence Pure Nude highlight
ELF Blush + Bronzer duo.
Tarte amazonian clay blush in Paaarty



I packed my usual every day brow products with me, Essence make me brow, and Annabelle brow to go kit!



For eyes, I'm bringing:

Too faced shadow insurance, Essence lash princess mascara, a quad of matte brown crease/transition shades, two colourpop super shock shadows to go with the quad. Tarte tartelette tease palette, ELF wine not smudge pot cream shadow to go with the tarte palette. Two different pairs of falsies, lash glue.



For lips, I packed:

MAC Twig - a nude
LUSH's Santa Baby - an orangey red (my holy grail lipstick!)
Clinique's Heftiest Hibiscus - an orange
Aveda Nourishmint gloss - a clear shimmery gloss
Joe Fresh Lip Cream in Fuchsia - a hot pink

Those lip products should fit any situation!


For skin and hair care, this is what I packed:



This is an overview of everything I put into my skincare and haircare bag!


I have:
Hair serum pumped into a travel bottle.
A hair clip (I have a brand new pack of hair ties, but they're in my purse!!)
Cetaphil moisturizing lotion for night
L'Occitane shea hand creme
Paula's Choice Non Greasy SPF50 sunblock squeezed into a travel bottle



I have a mini bottle of waterproof eye makeup remover
four sample sachets of Paula's Choice moisturizing face wash (to remove my makeup)
LUSH's no drought dry shampoo powder in a lil black lush sample pot.
Mini Dove + care men deodorant



Clinique Foaming face wash (for my second face cleanse)
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel for my morning moisturizer
Avene Sleep mask to use ontop of my night time moisturizer
My holy grail squeeze tube lip balm.
LUSH's dusting powder (to pat between my thighs, to get rid of Chub Rub!) in a little black smaple pot
A comb
LUSH's Sea Spray to revive my curls after sleeping on them!


I have my LUSH square tin, which is full of small chunks of soap, and a bar of face soap for the morning.
I also have some of my MAC Brush cleaner in a The Body Shop spray bottle! I'm planning on washing my brushes while being here!



Here are the brushes i'm bringing with me:


This is all of the face brushes I packed!



From left to right:

Highlighting brush
Colour correcting buffing brush
Foundation buffing brush x2



Paddle brush to pat out my under eye concealer
Powder brush
Under eye setting brush
Powder brush to buff in any powders.
Angled contour brush



Blush brush!




These are all of the eye brushes I brought!



Blending brush
Setting brush
Crease brush
Pencil Brush
Blending Brush
Thin/Pointed Crease Brush


Angled Eye Brow Brush
My beloved MAC 217
Upper lashline eye liner brush
Eye brow/lash comb
Lid brush


For clothes, I brought: Shirts, Blouses, Cardigans, Dresses, Dress pants, High wasted pencil skirt, Leather booties, Running shoes, and my Pea Coat!

Thanks for packing with me!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment