Sunday 23 April 2017

Too Faced Melted Berry Meltified Lipstick Review

Hey friends!!

Today we're talking about one of my favourite formulas for non matte liquid lipsticks!!

The Too Faced Melted Lips are in my top 5 non matte liquid lipsticks!! I swear they are literal melted lipsticks put into a squeeze tube!

These are not drying, but not hydrating on me. This shade, Melted Berry is opaque in a instant. But can be sheered out, if you apply less onto the lips.

Melted Berry is a bright, Lighter/Non Vampy Berry on me. It brightens up my face, and I swear makes me feel more happy!



The packing is a coloured tube that matches the colour of the lipstick inside, It's very aesthetically pleasing to me. The cap is a twist cap, so it doesn't come off in my bag!


The applicator is a fuzzy round thing, with holes in it that you squeeze the product out through. As you can see it gets pretty darn messy!!


The top is one swipe of Melted Berry. And the bottom is a slightly sheered out swatch.

As you can tell, I REALLY do enjoy this formula, and product!! Next I'll be getting Melted Villon

Price: $25

Overall: 8.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment