Thursday 27 April 2017

The "least amount of products I need to get out the door" kind of tag?

Hello all!!

Today I thought I'd do something fun!

I sat down and seriously thought what do I "need" (I know makeup is not a need thank you!) to feel put together going out the door?

I want my oily skin mattified, I want the apples of my cheeks and my under eyes covered, I want matte powder, a lil bit of colour and sheen on my cheeks, long lashes to make my smaller eyes look big, a bit of sheen in the inner corners, and a bright lip!

So here comes my quick, gotta get out the door NOW products!



I'd pat Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying primer into my T Zone, then do three dots of Kat Von D's Lock it Concealer Creme under my eyes, and a swipe along each cheek and buff and tap that out! Then i'd lock everything in with a good mattifying powder, like MAC Blot.

Next I'd add some colour to my cheeks by mixing this ELF bronzer/blush duo that I love. I'd then prime my eyes, and pat a light shimmery shade on my inner corners and on the inner part of my mobile lids. Next I'd do a good coat of mascara,

Then a bright lip and we're out the door!!!

I tag all of you! What are your least amount of products needed to get out the door??

No comments:

Post a Comment