Sunday 30 April 2017

Favourites of the month - April

We survived another month, friends! Happy last day of April! 

I'm excited for May, I have a Convention at the end of the month, I'm another month closer to my out of province trip, and It's getting closer to summer!

Here's what i'v been loving in the month of April!



Favourites of the month: 

Wet n Wild Precious Petals Megaglo Highlighter. - I love this!! If built up, it's too dark for me in my opinion. But I love to build it up and get a bronzed/rose gold glow!!

LUSH's Chocolate Lip Scrub - I bought this as a pick me up. And it's amazing!! I haven't had tight or dry lips since I started using this every morning/night on top of my usual lip balm routine!

Too Faced Peanut butter and Jelly palette - I'v used this every day since I bought it in the States two weeks ago! It's amazing, and smooth, and pigmented!!

Clinique Chubby stick in Heftiest Hibiscus - I wrote a review of this a few days ago so please go check that out if you want more info!!

Annabelle Brow to Go Kit - I'm on my third compact of this. It's amazing! I use the dark cooler brown in my brows. And when set with gel it lasts all day long!

Tarte Shape Tape - I could write so much about this concealer. first off, PLEASE don't use this the way you see "youtubers" use it. I literally only use three taps of it under my eyes and blend that out and i'm good to go! It lasts all day, and creased the least i'v ever found!

MAC Set powder - I'v been using this powder every single day to set my face since December. And I'm just now getting low!! it has a whopping 30g of powder in here, and it works so well to lock in my foundation/concealer. 

Shiseido Sunblock - I have two delux sample sized tubes of Shiseido's sunblock. One is the wet skin one, and the other is the enviromental protection one. I love them both! They sink in quickly, aren't greasy,  haven't broken me out, and keep me protected!

ELF Highlighting Brush - I use this as my undereye setting brush. It's the perfect shape to roll powder under my eyes to set. 

ELF Foundation Blurring Brush - This brush is AMAZING for tapping in foundation!! it's rounded and dense. So it works well for spreading out foundation, and for maintaining coverage. It's easy to clean, and doesn't shed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment