Saturday 18 March 2017

Modern Renaissance EOTD pt 3.

Hello all! Happy Saturday!!

I wanted to show this look I did yesterday with yall!!






For the eyes, I started with ELF Sheer eyelid primer, and patted that in with clean fingers. I then set from lashline to brow bone with Tempera. I took a big, fluffy crease brush and buffed Raw Sienna into my crease and up onto my hood. I like to take my first crease shade up to just under my brow bone so when I relax my face you'll be able to see some of the warmth there!! I then took some of Warm Taupe and buffed that into the crease, not going as high on the hood as Raw Sienna. I changed brushes and got a smaller crease brush and ran some of Antique Bronze into the crease, and just barely peeking out onto the hood. I took the same small crease brush, and I patted Cyprus Umber onto the outer corner of my mobile lids, and picked up my fluffy blending brush and buffed out the Cyprus Umber so it was just a touch of dark brown in the outer corners. I patted Primavera onto my inner 3/4 of my mobile lids after that, then taking my 217 brush I took out any harsh lines. Two coats of mascara on my upper lashline later, I applied some of Avon's always on point brown pencil eye liner to my waterlines. I took Cyprus Umber and ran that along my lower lashline. Lastly added three coats of mascara to my lower lashes!

And that's it!!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment