Tuesday 28 March 2017

Joe Fresh Gold Rush Eye Shadow Trio Review

We're going to talk about yet another amazing Canadian product/brand!

We're going to look at swatches and pictures of one of my favourite Joe Fresh Products, their Gold Rush Trio!

This trio has a warm, white gold. A sheer glittery peach, and a metallic orangey bronze!





I couldn't capture the pretty of these shadows fully, as the sun was setting. But they are smooth, creamy, and blendable!!

I can't get a full look out of this, but I love to do a matte brown in the crease, then the glittery peach in the inner half of my mobile lid, then the bronzey shade on outer half and lower lashline, and the white gold to highlight!

Amount: It says NO WHERE on the packaging the amount of product you get?? Hmm

Price: I paid $3 for this on sale. But it's usually around $7 or $8!

Pros: overall, great formula!!

Cons: I'd have to bring extra shadow with me if I took this on vacation. Can't get complete looks out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment