Saturday 4 February 2017

The "If you could only bring 7 makeup items on vacation with you" Tag!

Hey all!! I saw this tag and wanted to give it a try!!

(spoiler! I picked 8 things, not 7 because i'm a cheater! But I think it's fair, because of my hooded/oily eye lids, and oily skin I need two different primers right off the bat!!)




This is everything I'd bring with me on vacation!!

When I'm on vacation I like to have a:

Nice even, matte base, Long lashes, shimmer on the mobile lids, glowy cheeks, and bright lips!

If I were to leave on a trip right today, this is what I'd bring:


Benefit Porefessional - It fills in the pores on my inner cheeks, and it helps set a great smooth base for my foundation/concealer.

Make Up For Ever Conceal/Correct Pallet - I have the light one, which has three concealers, and two correctors. I like to use this pallet instead of foundation ALL THE TIME. I'll pat the green basically all over to correct redness/any blemishes. I'll then pat the orange under my eyes as a corrector. Then I'll take some powder and set everything. Then go over top with the darkest concealer shade and use that on my cheeks, and chin as foundation, and I'll use the second lightest concealer under my eyes!

MAC Blot Powder Pressed - I use this every day!! I love it for my oily skin!! It sets my makeup and leaves a matte finish behind!

Colourpop Pallet with assorted shadows - This is a colourpop 4 pan pallet that I took the foam insert out of. And I put my favourite everyday "must have" shadows in here. I use three of them as cheek shades. (Ones a light matte brown for bronzer, ones a shimmery golden pink for blush, and ones a light champagne for highlighting) And the rest I use on my eyes!

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - This is my holy grail eye shadow primer!! It keeps my oily lids matte and set and prepped for eye shadow. I never have creasing or fading with this!

L'oreal Voluminous Millions of lashes - My favourite mascara!! I love how my lashes look with this!! It keeps them long and fluffy!!

MAC Waterproof brow set - I use this in the darkest shade, and I love it!! I use this every day, either on top of a touch of brow powder, or just on it's own!!

My cheat item is: LUSH Santa Baby Lip tint - This is my favourite holy grail lipstick. It lasts a good 9 hours on me, and doesn't kill my lips. And it's a perfect vacation shade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment