Monday 20 February 2017

Sephora Brand Smokey Eye Shadow Palette

Good morning!! Today we're talking eye shadow!

This is a eye shadow palette I bought for my mother last year, so unfortunately it's Discontinued now, But I'm sure if you do like it, it'll be in some blog sales!

Anyway!


 
At a glance, this palette looks right up my alley! There's a matte cream, there's a green, a purple, etc.




The texture is kinda all over the place on this palette, some are CREAMY, and dense, and buttery! Where some of the matte's are sheer, patchy, and dry!





I find this palette hard to create cohesive looks from, there's one matte crease shade, and that's a light greyish colour. Which would be good for cooler toned people than myself! But for me, I find I'm having to pack a matte brown single when I travel with this palette. 

Overall: I feel neutral on this palette, I don't HATE it, but I'm not IN LOVE with it! I'm thinking of depotting the two shades I really like from here, and putting them into my travel Z palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment