Friday 18 November 2016

"What's in my must have everyday Z pallet?"

I finally got my Z pallet all set up and finalized and ready to go for my trip this weekend!!


This is my Z pallet, with the top open!! It has two blushes, three highlights, and everything I need to complete quite a few eye looks!!

For me, for a eye pallet to be ALL IN ONE, not reaching for anything else, I need: A matte white/cream/light pink shadow, a matte warm brown, a darker matte brown, and I would prefer a green and a matte black for eye liner!!



Starting with what I use for my cheeks, I have from top to bottom:

Makeup Geek Soulmate a plummy matte pink.
MAC Cranberry a shimmery cranberry eye shadow.
Makeup Forever ME-512 A Gold shimmery shade.
Makeup Forever I-514 A more peachy shimmery shade.
Makeup Forever I-528 A light shimmery pearl.


Eyeshadows, I have these shades, which make my DREAM pallet!!



I have from top to bottom:

Sephora brand Swan Song, A light matte pink
Lancome Latte a light matte brown (Great transition on my skin!)
Costal Scents Barista a slightly darker/deeper matte warm brown.
Makeup forever ME-644, which is a more intense MAC Woodwinked, it's a super intense golden brown
Makeup Forever D-652 Which is a reddish darn brown with gold glitter through it


Then we have:

MAC Humid, a shimmery green.
Makeup Forever D-562 which is a metallic taupey shade. And it's INTENSE and BEAUTIFUL.
Makeup Forever I-544 a pearly mauvey purple!


LASTLY, We have

Makeup forever S-102 A deep dark mate black (It's perfect for eye liner!!)
MAC Embark a matte dark brown.




This is my Z pallet!! I'm very happy with it! And I'v been using just this every day for cheeks and eyes since I finished it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment