Tuesday 22 November 2016

Sephora Haul! Tarte, L'Occitane, MUFE, Sephora brand.

I placed a "Small" order on Sephora last Thursday!! And by Monday morning it was waiting on my porch!!

I payed for three items, and got 13 samples/deluxe samples/one full sized item for free!!



This is everything layed out that I got!!



I bought, Makeup Forever Mist and Fix spray in the travel size, A L'Occitane sampler with two mini hand creams and a tin of solid shea butter, and lastly I'v been PINING after the Tarte Tartlette tease pallet since it came out and I swatched my good friends pallet of it!! It's been out of stock for months. And I finally got my greedy hands on it!!



Free things I got:

4.5 ML of Josie Maran 100% Argan oil.
Lancome Energie De Vie "Smoothing and Glow boosting Liquid care" - 5ML
Sephora brand Colourful Cheek Ink Gel in 01 Peony - 10G
Sephora brand Pearl sleeping mask - Full sized
FRESH Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face mask - Sachet
The Estee Edit Pink Peony Over night Water pack - Sachet
AHAVA Clear, Purifying Mud Mask - Large Sachet
Versace Eros - Perfume sample
Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil - Perfume Sample
Victor and Rolf - Spice bomb (I have flower bomb and really like it so I'm super interested!)
Tory Burch - Jolie Fleur Verte - Perfume sample
Tory Burch - Jolie Fleur Bleue - Perfume sample
Tory Burch - Jolie Fleur Rose - Perfume Sample

Also as a toss in, here's me wearing Whisper, Heart Breaker, BFF, and Crush from the Tarte Tartlette tease pallet:




Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment